Vrikshamla Himalaya -The natural medicine for heart health and maintain cholesterol level
‘Vrikshamla’ or ‘Garcinia Cambogia’ is an herb which helps and supports the cholesterol level of the body. It is also considered a heart tonic as it maintains and it is also considered as a health tonic, as it supports and maintains the heart health. During summer month this Vrikshamla fruit acts as cooling effects. This medicinal fruit is very helpful in keeping normal cholesterol levels and it controls the weight of your body Vrikshamla is known for its anti-obesity properties. It’s also useful in gastric ulcers as well as hepatoprotective action against external toxins including alcohol.
- To maintain cholesterol level
- To maintain heart health
This is a very effective Ayurvedic product which helps to support and maintain cholesterol level and also helps to maintain heart health. As it helps in reducing blood cholesterol level thus it keeps your heart healthy. It is recommended to suppress the creation of new fatty acids; breakdown of fats, cholesterol as well as triglycerides.
Vrikshamla helps to keep your heart safe and healthy. This herbal medicine helps to inhibit the increase of fat in your blood vessel as well as it reduces the risk of heart attacks. It also helps to control the blood pressure by maintaining the regular flow of blood in your arteries. It regulates your heart normally by proper functioning.
What are the benefits of Vrikshamla from Himalaya?
Vrikshamla has lots of benefits. These are as follows.
- Vrikshamla is a natural herbal medicine to control cholesterol levels in your body.
- It helps effectively in reducing body weight; as a medicine it has hydroxyl citric acid which is a very effective anti-obesity agent though it’s useful in weight management.
- It is a best cardio tonic, also it takes care of hear complaints
- It contains anti-astringent properties.
- It is a great source of vitamin C
- It acts as summer syrup for its cooling effect thus beneficial in fever and reduces the burning sensation of the body.
How to take this herbal medicine?
Take 1 capsule twice a day after meals. This medicine is recommended only at the age of 14 years and above as this is in a capsule form so children below 14 may have difficulty to swallow.
Does Vrikshamla medicine have any side effects?
No major side effects have been reported in medical journals.